* New! Latest stable version of OK wallet v7-SpaceMonkey *

Ok Event in Sierra Leone, West Africa, Africa.

Started by Frederick, August 03, 2016, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederick

I'm Frederick Kargbo from Sierra Leone. I'm a member of the OK team in Sierra Leone.

Next OK Community Event
Introduction to Bitcoin and Okcash for students and business owners
Sierra Leone | Africa

MustaHero

My name is Mustapha Cole. I am Sierra Leonean by nationality, and Director/Cofounder of the Sierra Leone Liberty Group (SLLG).
SLLG is a non-governmental organization (NGO) that is in the business of educating young people to improve their own life through personal responsibility, free market systems, private property rights, and limited government.
We are in our farming project doing pepper farming in the Kailhun District in sierra leone west Africa.
You can check our pepper farming link via:https://www.gofundme.com/hrwk27ys

MustaHero

The Okcash Team in Sierra Leone want to work with this solid aim to make the Okcash message sound big and for business people to use Okcash and for investors as well to do business with local investors.
1.The Okcash team want to push farming in the country and use cryptocurrency.
2.The Team will like to come up with Okcash knowledge to the people in different social media and radio as well so young people and business people as well to know the benefit of Okcash.
3.We want to see how we can intregrate  Mobile money as well with Okcash by sending Okcash through phone to phone.
4.Paying bills with Okcash.
5.we want to see how schools, colleges and universities student to transfer fee with Okcash.
6.To establish Okcash ATM machine in various part of Africa.
I belive with Okcash Africa can reduce the amount of banks to Banks transfer.
We are going to have and executive body from the Okcash Team in sierra leone to run the Okcach Africa team.
Frederick will be the leader of the team in Africa

Frederick

In the Okcash Event in Sierra Leone,
We plan to be farming project and its gonna be commercial farming. The main crop going to be raised is Pepper. We've done a research, there is market place  for our produce and the market has already help us to determine which crop to be grown. That's why we choose pepper farming.
Our goal is to make profit, which is done through maximizing crop yields through labor saving techniques and technology. And another goal is for Okcash to be adopted in Africa through the launching of this project.
Through the launching of this project we will want to achieve goals stated by MustaHero previously.
The Okcash team in Africa (Sierra Leone ) have already started their work to tell people about Okcash even though we are finding difficulties but we believe it will be fine soon.