ROKOS core X1 • Bitcoin Full node OS
Released for Raspberry Pi - All
Download the Latest ROKOS versions over the website at: rokos.space (https://rokos.space)
ROKOS • Bitcoin Full node OS
For Raspberry Pi, zero, 2, 3, 4, BananaPi PRO, PINE64+, Odroid + more IoT Devices.
Integrated OK and Bitcoin Full nodes, BFG and CGMiners, Dev tools + Cryptocurrencies
Just Download and Burn to Start your own OK and Bitcoin Full node
Cryptocurrency and the Internet of Things
Core: Debian based OS with integrated Bitcoin OK Clients, Nodes, Dev tools and Miners ready for use.
-- Latest Release --
ROKOS X1 "Core" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4
Full Bitcoin OK Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger, more Elegant.
We support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi , Bananapi, Pine64+, odroid and IoT environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with Bitcoin and OK, or that would like to turn their Device into a Hardware wallet, Mining or Staking device.
ROKOS comes with a fully functional Bitcoin Full node client among other goodies and provides the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience; The favorite toolbox for developers and new users alike.
X1 "Core" OS
The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, 4, Banana Pi PRO, Pine64+, odroid & IoT Devices with Bitcoin OK and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS X1 "core"
comes with integrated OK and Bitcoin Client / node, Miners, Dev tools, deps, etc.
Distribution aimed for everyone, from new IoT users to IoT Developers, Ease of use.
Download & Burn (https://rokos.space/downloads.html), Ready for use Out of the Box.
ROKOS X1 "core":
- Raspberry Pi zero, 2, 3, 4. (https://www.raspberrypi.org) - ready for download (https://rokos.space/downloads.html)
- Pine64+ (https://www.pine64.org) - coming update
- Banana Pi (http://www.lemaker.org/) - coming update
- Odroid (https://www.hardkernel.com//) - coming update
- 16gb SD card.
- External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the BTC chain on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 280gb.Some of the ROKOS core X1 features are
- Updated Bitcoin
client / node v0.21.0.0
with full functionality.
- Updated Okcash
client / node v126.96.36.199
Synced with full functionality.
- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi (https://www.raspberrypi.org), Pine64+ (https://www.pine64.org), Odroid (https://www.hardkernel.com//) and IoT devices.
- Full System / Programs Upgrade.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Improved Firefox/Chrome browser. (depends on version)
- Debian/Xubuntu/Ubuntu/Raspbian/Linux based. (depends on version)
- Dev Tools.
- Easier to Use mod Update.
- Security and Optimization Update.
- CGMiner & BFGMiner ready.
- Includes Qt and complete set of Dev tools [qt4+qt5] (For developers)
- Works with other cryptocurrencies.
- Custom Login and Wallpapers.
- BTC and OK nodes integrated under /usr/local/bin/
- Easy Clients / Nodes Upgrades.
- Easy user experience.
- Direct access to the Clients Via: Task bar and Menu > Blockchain.ROKOS constantly evolves and releases new Versions based on:
- Security, Chain, Technology and Design updates.
- Ease of access and use for the final users.
- More Cryptocurrencies are integrated for an Out of the Box
experience in a different version called ROKOS FLAVORS (https://rokos-flavors.space).
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross collaborations.ROKOS
History of previous releases link (https://github.com/BitcoinFullnode/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode).
ROKOS X1 "core" for Raspberry Pi 2, 3, 4 screen shots