* New! Latest stable version of OK wallet v7-SpaceMonkey *

Okcash - Latest Blockchain / Bootstrap - Instant Sync - Permanent Link

Started by OKupdates, June 28, 2016, 11:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OKupdates

OK Cryptocurrency Blockchain [Instant Sync]

When you load the OK Wallet for the first time it connects to the peer-to-peer network and starts to synchronize the OK blockchain.

When to use the ok-blockchain to Sync your OK wallet

The first time sync of the OK blockchain can take quite a while; sometimes up to 24 hours depending on your hardware.

With OK you can speed up this process by loading compressed backups of the OK blockchain.

Adding the current ok-blockchain to your local okcash data directory speeds up the synchronization process which will get your wallet up and running in minutes.

How to use the ok-blockchain to sync your OK wallet

1.- Close the OK Wallet and download the latest ok-blockchain.zip file from:
https://github.com/okcashpro/ok-blockchain/releases

2.- Place the ok-blockchain.zip file in the Okcash data directory, location depends on your operating system.

3.- Unzip the ok-blockchain.zip file. (includes txleveldb folder + blk0001.dat files)

4.- Start your OK Wallet and give it some minutes to finish it's first time Sync process.
(The client might be unresponsive but don't worry - it's just loading and verifying all the ok-blockchain data)

Okcash data directory location on different Operating Systems

Linux and IoT devices:

~/.okcash/

MacOS:

~/Library/Application Support/Okcash/

Windows:

%APPDATA%\OKCash

(This defaults to C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\Application data\OKCash on Windows XP and to C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\OKCash on Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.)

Live support by the community

If you require further assistance or want to keep informed of updates, join:
http://discord.me/cryptocurrency

Okcash is self sustainable and is fully supported by voluntaries (Just like Bitcoin)

OKupdates

Okcash is self sustainable and is fully supported by voluntaries (Just like Bitcoin)

OKupdates

freegold

Today while trying to download the latest blockchain, I could not get the download to start. I've restarted the zip several times and it isn't working. It says it is having problems with various file fragments and recording HTTP403.

BlockMaster

I wish I would have seen this earlier because I've been downloading for awhile.

mca

lykus

vikas2kumar

Thankyou for sharing here the helpful post for us about latest blockchain. Beside this i just want to ask that if someone going to start an online business , they can contact us , we are the Best IT Software company in delhi that gives businesses a new and smooth passage to the success.

Lavillboure

Recombinant Escherichia coli Ribulokinase (araB), E-Coli | Labstore
Tegs: Recombinant Escherichia coli RNA 3'-terminal phosphate cyclase (rtcA), Baculovirus | Labstore  https://labstore.ru/catalog/belki-peptidy/recombinant-escherichia-coli-rna-3-terminal-phosphate-cyclase-rtca-baculovirus-1/0,5-mg/

Human Lptn/XCL1(Lymphotactin) ELISA Kit | Labstore
Recombinant Corynebacterium glutamicum 30S ribosomal protein S14 (rpsN), E-Coli | Labstore
SPINK6 antibody, unconjugated, rabbit, Polyclonal | Labstore