Author Topic: OK Bounties - 130,000 OKCash for this Bounties - coinmap, iphone, android  (Read 782 times)

OKtoshi

• Trust: 7
    • View Profile
OK Bounties
(OKCash Map, OK Iphone APP, OK Android APP)

1)  OKCash Map: Bounty 50,000 OKCash
Map that shows where OKCash is accepted and where people sell OKCash. (markets, services, etc)

2) OKCash Iphone APP: Bounty 40,000 OKCash
OK Wallet for Iphone. (create and publish the Okcash wallet for iphone, where users can charge and pay with QR code, import their private keys, etc)

3) OKCash Android App: Bounty 40,000 OKCash
OK Wallet for Android. (create and publish the Okcash wallet for android, where users can charge and pay with QR code, import their private keys, etc)

Contact CGB or any of the team leaders over http://discord.me/cryptocurrency
OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

OKtoshi

• View Profile
Re: OK Bounties - 130,000 OKCash for this Bounties - coinmap, iphone, android
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 05:55:39 PM »

Gave chance for the rest,

I am working in the ok coinmap and android wallet to provide them and claim the bounties.
OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

ViktorCapulet

• Trust: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 11:19:55 PM »
I have downloaded the ok wallet app on both my iPhone and my Android for which I had to purchase because Apple isn't very crypto friendly, And also finished with coinmap. I've been trying for perhaps over an hour now, a while before the your bounties became crossed out on the graphic trying to find someone to help me claim these bounties, but I keep getting directed to somewhere else by OK devs. Please help!!! Honestly I was going to liquidate L of my okcoin this week sometime, but now with the wallets and everything else in pretty excited about not selling it.
Please please please help!!!!

OKtoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 11:38:44 PM »
The 2 crossed bounties were crossed as I claimed those on Feb 14th after months of nobody wanting to work on those.
(you can read just before your post about it)

There is still the IOS wallet for claim, Kind Regards