Author Topic: Btcpop.co - Staking for people who cant stake at their pc or other devices  (Read 714 times)

manzoor

• Trust: 0
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,
Im back again with checking for services where I can stake OK coin online if a user doesn't have a pc for staking on or doesn't want to keep his/her pc on all the time just to stake OK coin.

Well I just checked out www.btcpop.co which is a secure btc loaning website that recently started a crypto exchange service with staking capabilities.

I had a conversation with the admin of the website and he explained that the site has been there for a long time and they have started the exchange services to expand their horizons even more. The website itself looks very secure and has 2FA security protocol also.

Well i have transferred my OK coins from poswallet to btcpop and lets hope for the best :)

manzoor

• View Profile
Hey everyone,
Well btcpop is showing good progress so far :)
The staking proof screenshot is included in this post :) so far so good will update tomorrow on the latest happenings :

manzoor

• View Profile
Hi everyone,
Im back to report more positive staking stats from btcpop... Seems they r actually staking nicely please check the image attached for proofs of the staking :) seems all in all btcpop is the service for online staking so far :)

shbour

• Trust: 2
    • View Profile
That actually looks promising for people that can't or don't have a Raspberry Pi and have ROKOS on it.

Okorator

• Trust: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Btcpop.co - Staking for people who cant stake at their pc or other devices
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 09:22:31 AM »
Very good info, thanks guys!

manzoor

• View Profile
Re: Btcpop.co - Staking for people who cant stake at their pc or other devices
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 02:29:07 AM »
Hi Guys,

Im back with more updates, sorry i hadn't updated in last 2 days... Was kinda sick hehe...

Ok so there has been good progress at btcpop in staking and i can see that this place is definitely worth it... U can get staking and u can trade ur coins at the same time... I made a profit trading coins n bought more ok so moved em here so... And my staking has picked up :