Author Topic: Kulty's Atmospheric motor  (Read 737 times)

Kultus

• Trust: 2
    • View Profile
Kulty's Atmospheric motor
« on: November 04, 2016, 10:02:27 AM »
This will be the first of many paths of research DEOK - Free Energy Research Department will be undertaking

This is my atmo motor I have been working on, it uses energy harvested from the air at altitude, some 10,000v per 100 feet of height can be taken from thin air as it were, My motor is in part to be a proof of concept, of the usability of this energy.

I am also working on increasing the torque of this motor to be used in conjunction with this new energy, as current technology is not designed to work with it. and I call it new energy, because it is not being used now to any advantage.

Using differing materials with certain electrostatic properties, I hope to achieve this, I have managed more surface area for electrons to gather by using coils instead of straight pins in the combs as others with similar projects have done.

Furthering from this, the correct choices of materials used to make these coils and the sheaths I believe is key, I have copper on hand and have started using that as a cheap way to at least prove I can gain more torque with a greater surface area for the electrons to gather. I do however require other materials wish to try to see if I can increase the effects even further.

For a deeper understanding of this energy we are harvesting please see this link

www.kultus.weebly.com/atmo-motor.html

I shall post below some images and videos to explain a little more.

In the image above you will see the use of the coils and the sheaths. the sheath gives a certain electrostatic property to each coil giving it a positive or negative charged by default, based on the material we choose.

Each coil is hand wound by me they are all 1mm dia x 65mm long of 24awg enameled copper wire.

There is about 200 coils made so far and I have a little over 800 more to go, these have to be made by hand as the coil form needs to be 0.5of a mm thick and is quite susceptible to work hardening.

renzor

• Trust: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Kulty's Atmospheric motor
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 06:52:11 AM »
Is this guy alive anymore? I remember Toshi gave him some OKCash to buy some solar panels for a project.