Author Topic: NOBLE WALLET - FUNDRAISER .7 BTC Needed (Done)  (Read 710 times)

Okorator

• Trust: 3
    • View Profile
NOBLE WALLET - FUNDRAISER .7 BTC Needed (Done)
« on: November 01, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »
Community Donation Request - Noble Blockchain Payment App

Hello Community!

About Noble:

"Noble is an international mobile payment, gift and product application for over fifty blockchain-based digital currencies. It further aims to incorporate blockchain technology into digital identity systems, international digital currency AML/KYC security to help combat financial fraud and money laundering, and real estate ownership and land rights."

We need to raise approximately .7 BTC to buy the NOXT to be added.  Below is the donation address.  Funds donated to this address will be converted to NOXT and send to the OKCash NXT donation address.  If you are a holder of NOXT, please feel free to send directly.

https://www.noblemovement.com/page-coin-additions.php

Bitcoin Donation Address: 1A2EXqWRoPxdXbYKiJfDLWHqnP2ZDyqkVD

OKCash Donation Address:  P9D5hxxbGYbGpe2AaXFhPm35hHTKhynvgo - Please include "NOXT" in the narration field.

***Also, if you donate more than .05 btc, please contact me.  I'd like to start keeping track of our top doners whom I call the Lions of OK

AU_AG

• Trust: 0
    • View Profile
Re: NOBLE WALLET - FUNDRAISER .7 BTC Needed
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 04:19:54 PM »

Hello Community!

About Noble:

"Noble is an international mobile payment, gift and product application for over fifty blockchain-based digital currencies. It further aims to incorporate blockchain technology into digital identity systems, international digital currency AML/KYC security to help combat financial fraud and money laundering, and real estate ownership and land rights."

We need to raise approximately .7 BTC to buy the NOXT to be added.  Below is the donation address.  Funds donated to this address will be converted to NOXT and send to the OKCash NXT donation address.  If you are a holder of NOXT, please feel free to send directly.

OKCash Donation Address:  P9D5hxxbGYbGpe2AaXFhPm35hHTKhynvgo - Please include "NOXT" in the narration field.

***Also, if you donate more than .05 btc, please contact me.  I'd like to start keeping track of our top doners whom I call the Lions of OK

THIS HAS BEEN FULY FUNDED AND IS NOW COMPLETE. Thank You to all those that donated

okheymos

• Administrator
  • Trust: 4
    • View Profile
Re: NOBLE WALLET - FUNDRAISER .7 BTC Needed
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 08:34:31 PM »

Hello Community!

About Noble:

THIS HAS BEEN FULY FUNDED AND IS NOW COMPLETE. Thank You to all those that donated

8) Great job to everyone that participated and got it done.