Author Topic: Welcome new Collaborators: MarcelV and Jakub  (Read 1387 times)

Okorator

• Trust: 3
    • View Profile
Welcome new Collaborators: MarcelV and Jakub
« on: July 04, 2017, 02:12:52 PM »
Hello Community!

Itís my honor to inform you of the addition of two new OKcash Collaborators!  MarcelV and Jakub will be joining our community to help drive growth in the Czech Republic.  They represent a larger community of crypto enthusiast looking to be a part of the next big thing.  OKcash is it!  You will begin to see them become a part of the OKcash network.  They have already completed a Ukrainian translation of OKCash.org, and have in progress a Croatian and Czech version. Please join me in welcoming them!

OKtoshi

• Trust: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome new Collaborators: MarcelV and Jakub
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 04:35:04 PM »
Hello Community!

Itís my honor to inform you of the addition of two new OKcash Collaborators!  MarcelV and Jakub will be joining our community to help drive growth in the Czech Republic.  They represent a larger community of crypto enthusiast looking to be a part of the next big thing.  OKcash is it!  You will begin to see them become a part of the OKcash network.  They have already completed a Ukrainian translation of OKCash.org, and have in progress a Croatian and Czech version. Please join me in welcoming them!

Welcome to the team MarcelV and Jakub!
OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

Mitch

• Trust: 3
  • Heyho!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 06:00:25 PM »
Welcome guys!

BladeRunner

• Global Moderator
  • Trust: 2
    • View Profile