* New! Latest stable version of OK wallet v7-SpaceMonkey *

Welcome new Collaborators: MarcelV and Jakub

Started by Okorator, July 04, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okorator

Hello Community!

It's my honor to inform you of the addition of two new OKcash Collaborators!  MarcelV and Jakub will be joining our community to help drive growth in the Czech Republic.  They represent a larger community of crypto enthusiast looking to be a part of the next big thing.  OKcash is it!  You will begin to see them become a part of the OKcash network.  They have already completed a Ukrainian translation of OKCash.org, and have in progress a Croatian and Czech version. Please join me in welcoming them!

OKupdates

Quote from: Okorator on July 04, 2017, 02:12:52 PM
Hello Community!

It's my honor to inform you of the addition of two new OKcash Collaborators!  MarcelV and Jakub will be joining our community to help drive growth in the Czech Republic.  They represent a larger community of crypto enthusiast looking to be a part of the next big thing.  OKcash is it!  You will begin to see them become a part of the OKcash network.  They have already completed a Ukrainian translation of OKCash.org, and have in progress a Croatian and Czech version. Please join me in welcoming them!

Welcome to the team MarcelV and Jakub!
Okcash is self sustainable and is fully supported by voluntaries (Just like Bitcoin)

Mitch

BladeRunner