Poll

we have an issue holding us up on getting the server running concerning a plugin replacement for mcMMO so what do you want to do?

wait to see if we can resolve the issues like no potions for anyone in Heroes?
0 (0%)
wait and look for some other solution?
0 (0%)
say screw it and move forward with out Heroes or mcMMO?
2 (50%)
move forward with out the plugin, but continue to work on it hoping to integrate a plugin later?
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closes: Today at 10:08:28 PM

Author Topic: run server with out mcMMO type plugin or wait!  (Read 160 times)

Architect

• Trust: 2
    • View Profile
run server with out mcMMO type plugin or wait!
« on: November 29, 2017, 10:08:28 PM »
as the title implies there is an issue with nearly all of the plugins that actually do anything and are like mcMMO, so much so that I am hesitant to release anything server wise with those issues, finding that at the state they are in, it would honestly be better to just work with out them, this might get worked out eventually but as of right now, they are holding up release of the server for people to play and build and earn OKcash from events. so.... here is the poll

if you want you can add a comment with your thoughts, suggestions and grips and such, I know I have plenty,

* right now the biggest issue is that no one can use potions, not even the mages and such, not sure what is wrong, but Heroes is abandoned for 1.7.10 and Cauldron which is needed for mods and plugins together, stopped development at that point due to the legal issues with one of the developers of Bukkit (the platform for plugins) so there is that.

we could conceivably add it in later if we can find a way to get it working including say a java developer helping us with finishing it up and figuring out what is missing at this point, or developing something of our own, or lastly figuring out why cauldron alone wont work with mcMMO so we can get it working again.

OR we get someone with those skills to help us update Cauldron for our own use of course, to 1.8 and beyond, as there are a mountain of updates to the mods and additional mods we could be integrating to the game to make it even more fun and crazy.

ok so go ahead and post a comment with your choice of what you want to do, and that will most likely seal the deal on what is going to happen next,

Architect

• Trust: 2
    • View Profile
Re: run server with out mcMMO type plugin or wait!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 07:16:26 PM »
still no votes other than mine? are people confused or just dont care, or is it a "I have to think about this before casting my vote"?