December 08, 2019, 09:24:59 am

News:

Latest stable version of OKCash Core: 4.0.0.7 *new!

Is OKCash related to GAYS?

Started by cryptocoinworld, January 03, 2018, 06:59:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptocoinworld

January 03, 2018, 06:59:33 pm Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:16:44 pm by cryptocoinworld
I noticed that the OKCash website is full of Gays flag and again the flag is showed on the top of the social causes the Coin is supporting.

Is there any confirmation that OKCash is supporting gays as their main cause?
Or the ones who build the coins are gays themselves and dedicating it to the gays community?

BlockMaster

Here are the causes listed:
http://www.okcashforcause.org/our-causes/

Equal rights for all is a cause but it's up to coin holders to support them.

cryptocoinworld

Quote from: BlockMaster on January 04, 2018, 09:51:04 am
Here are the causes listed:
http://www.okcashforcause.org/our-causes/

Equal rights for all is a cause but it's up to coin holders to support them.

Thank You
But I think GAYS are not the most needed ones on earth to put their (FAULTY) Cause on top of everything else.
Even you show the elephant holding circles with the gays colors.

For me I will never invest in a coin that putting them on the front or even on the back.
Why not the cause of free prostituting?

I hope you choose better causes to be example of what your are presenting.

I have a cryptocoin group and I will advise my members to hold on OKCash until these gays photos are removed.

Thank You

cryptocoinworld

January 05, 2018, 08:49:36 am #4 Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 04:18:00 pm by cryptocoinworld
Quote from: OK-OK on January 05, 2018, 08:32:53 am
Hello Cryptocoinworld,

OKCash is not in particular related to gays at all.

It is a currency related to the people of this earth. (No mather what you are or what interests you have)

The philosophy behind okcash: OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

It basically says: No mather what believe you have, what skin color you have, where you live nor what your sexual interests are, everyone can use OKCash just like the money you hold in your hand to buy groceries.

I am also not a supporter of a open gay-society, where 2 guys walk hand in hand on the street in front of our kids, But we need to respect each other, we have not made ourselves. It is only up to politics to decide.

Just like a multicultural society.
What is the value of a multicultural society?

A lot of people don't like it at all, but immigrants also like it when they are respected by the people of that country.

So respect each other.

Just like people respect you.

Here is a quote from Charles Darwin:

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change."

So its up to you, to Buy OKCash and use it where for it was created, or you decide for no participation in the OKCash project at all.

:P - :P

Hello
Well, multicultural society is a big lie to me.
When you hear this beautiful word "multicultural society" You think You will be included as poor,black,red or Muslim for example, the normal people.
But no .. You will never see a photo of Muslim wearing traditional cloth or Muslim woman with Scraf .. no no no
This is out of discussion.
To build a multicultural society you must support gays and lesbians and homosexual above everybody else first .. Make it your wall banner and everything will shake your hand and think that you are open minded person.

No Sir.
All of these mentioned things are filth ... Pure filth and we are being forced to accept them or we will be enemies or the multicultural society and we will be out of it.

I don't want my son or daughter think or learn that man sleeping with another man is normal and cool and can be accepted.
I know and You know that whole nation was destroyed by the wrath of God for that filthy action in the past .. and it will happen again while we are among them smiling and proud that we support them.

I DON'T Support gays and will never do.
And will never participate in a coin or anything that puts them on the front of everything else.
I already told the members of my group about these gays photos and I started to get reported from them selling it and I know they will never invest in it again until they remove those gays filth.

Call me whatever you want but I'm clear honest person who will never lie to himself to be part of that fake (multicultural society).
Any one who claims to be open minded .. Ask him if he would accept for his son to mary his boyfriend.
Would You?

Thank You OK OK