Future ideas for OKcash development?

Started by r-ando, September 07, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlockMaster

You would think these people would care about this currency:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/#!wallets

I guess they are retired :)

r-ando

Its nice to see that countries like China are becoming globally conscious by making it illegal to spend so much electricity on mining. All the money invested in mining could be better spent and better served, especially from an environmental standpoint.

Okcash is proof of stake. It doesn't require mining equipment and I think that on the website/marketing we should emphasize that point more strongly. It also makes OKcash much more resistant to being shut down. And when countries start banning mining many coins don't have a Dark Gravity Well so the block processing times on all these coins will get skewed as mining power is suddenly removed from the system.

Proof of stake is ultimately more secure than proof of work because it has less vulnerable ecosystem soft targets. (Such as major mines and individual miners that could be shut down...)

I think it would be nice if OKcash emphasized these advantages and also develops technology so that operators of open wallets (staking or not staking) are anonymous. Okcash is perfectly positioned to become a major coin if it can find a direction (for example: resistance to oppressive governments actions #can be used anywhere) to guide development. The reason I invested in Okcash is because the main developer is a genius and I can't wait to see what he has in store for the coin he created. And now there are other developers helping out? Awesome.

r-ando

And how does everyone like what Dash did with their foundation? Its a cool idea that could be fun with OKcash. They created a foundation for which you could buy membership in. You can pay per year or for a larger amount become a lifelong (and beyond) member. Its a great way to get some funds together for future development of the coin. You could do something fun too like have a foundation chat on discord... Maybe even have foundation members make votes later on for different subjects..

r-ando

The greatest thing we could achieve with crypto currency- Okcash would be to find out how to distribute it to everyone in the world as universal basic income. That would make it rise in value exponentially. I approached this concept with Dash but fell sick and couldn't do it alone. The idea would be to create a website where people could create a profile and log on every week to receive their weekly paycheck. There are two methods which I see that make this possible. Nodes that reward or Staking. In this way, a certain amount of stakes would be distributed evenly to everyone who creates a profile on the main web site very week. The amounts would be small in perspective to a full coin but because a coin is dividable it wouldn't matter at first how much people received every week because as the coin would be used more and more, small amounts of Okcash would be worth more and more. Also Okcash would create a legacy as the first universal income coin on Earth.

For example, people would dedicate some of their coins to the Universal Income project. (They would still be your coins) but stakes from these coins would be distributed evenly among all participants.  Here is a link to a youtube video where I go over a more complicated form of universal basic income but the basics are very simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMiuqDn0vew&t=79s

r-ando

Here is a basic illustration of the concept on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXNdfCXvvr4&t=1s

Thanks for watching!

Timothyvag

Good to see the forwarding thinking sir, I would like to chat about what program and whatnot you use for creating the newletter. Maybe we can brainstorm some ideas together, want to get an electronic newletter going on this side of the bridge in 2018. All the best