* New! Latest stable version of OK wallet v7-SpaceMonkey *

Staking constantly bouncing

Started by ybfridly, January 17, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ybfridly

Hello, My OKcash wallet constantly is trying to sync. It stays 2-4 minutes behind i.e. "last received block was generated 4 minute(s) ago" and staking keeps bouncing from staking to coins have not matured even though I have over 1000 confirmations for all of my transactions. when it gets behind like that. Anything i can do to constantly keep my wallet in sync? or Speed up the process?

lenny

When you see this happening just close your wallet, wait till it closes properly and start it again.

ybfridly

I tried that, but its still happening :(

lenny

There are currently 1462501 blocks. How far behind are you? Do you have any other wallet installed? Are they all working properly. Are you on latest OKcash wallet 4.0.0.5?

For me when this happens it usually takes 1 or 2 restarts of wallet and in worst case PC restart.

ybfridly

just checked - 146255. I have multiple wallets running, but the always stay in sync. the OKCash wallet keeps falling out sync for like 3-5 minutes and then back in sync

ybfridly

now its at 1462556. I do have the latest version of the wallet. Looks like everytime a new block is generated, it stops syncing, downloads the block takes about anywhere from 15-30 seconds and during that time it falls out of sync and stops staking telling i do not have matured blocks. Then it will catch up and start staking again.

lenny

I can only recommend to update to latest version and see what happens. Ofcourse dont forget to backup your wallet.dat file before you do upgrade.

RichGah

Добрый день okcashtalk.org

В этой статье <a href=https://obzoroff.shop/richpush/>отзыв Richpush</a>  я подробно хочу рассказать как меня кинули на  945 долларов.

Сеть пуш трафика обманным путём получает деньги с вебмастеров отзыв Richpush и поставляет им некачественный трафик с 43013 дорвеев

Эта тема обсуждается и на других сайтах и форумах Отзыв о Richpush обман вебмастера на 899 долларов 2efe81_ 

Желаю Вам не попасться на эту авантюру!