* New! Latest stable version of OK wallet v7-SpaceMonkey *

How to know which coins to buy before they blow up

Started by gandreas, December 22, 2017, 02:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gandreas

I only started trading a few weeks ago. After bitcoin rose in price I questioned what the hell I was doing with my life.

Everyone wants to be rich for doing nothing, right? People always told me that wasn't possible, but with Bitcoin I just missed the only opportunity our generation will probably ever get. People DID get rich by getting some and then doing absolutely nothing. The possibility was always there - and I missed it. I even had the freaking wallet on my computer, tried mining and thought 'oh, it takes a few hours to get one coin? I'll pass.' I could be a millionaire, but now I'm just sitting here crying about it.

In the end there's nothing I can do about that anymore. And now people are telling me 'it's too late to get into crypto'. But now I've decided not to listen to them anymore. If I lose the money, I'll lose the money. But I can't say I haven't tried. And if I make it, I'll be rich.

That being said - I've found this Telegram group that sends out some REALLY good signals. I've been in several, but all of them seemed to prey on people by just dumping when the coins should be pumping. And then you're left holding bags. But the signals they send out here are mostly holds over a week or two. The price slowly grows, then spikes and you'll walk away with a lot of profit. Here's the link:
https://t.me/cryptomoon

I know, I know. You probably think this is another attempt to scam you out of your coins, but I assure you it's not. I'm not trying to take anything from you - I just want to inform you about the best way I found to get in on some altcoins before they blow up.
There's absolutely no risk involved. Just join the free group and get some signals. Not all of them might hit, but the majority do, and that will certainly leave you with a lot of profit. If you're skeptical, just join and wait for the next signal without investing. And then decide for yourself if the group is worth your time. There's also a premium option if you're interested, but you better check that out for yourself in the group.

Good luck to all of you.

OK-OK

Timothy 6:7

After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it.