Author Topic: cryptocurrency news  (Read 210 times)

ValeraSkr

• Trust: 0
    • View Profile
cryptocurrency news
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:08:21 AM »

------>  START MAKE BITCOIN NOW!!  <------

bitcoin currency had to be worth something before it could bear any amount of real-world payment volume. i find the argument that bitcoin is like the pc and internet totally unconvincing. the pc and internet greatly improved the lives of people, whereas the benefits of bitcoin have to be weighted against the risks. owning a pc or surfing the internet doesn't put the participant at extreme financial risk. using bitcoin does. critics of bitcoin point to limited usage by ordinary consumers and merchants, but that same criticism was leveled against pcs and the internet at the same stage.  crypto hard wallet every day, more and more consumers and merchants are buying, using and selling bitcoin, all around the world. the overall numbers are still small, but they are growing quickly.  and ease of use for all participants is rapidly increasing as bitcoin tools and technologies are improved. remember, it used to be technically challenging to even get on the internet. now it's not. ironically, the article appears to support my arguments, and fails to provide a real solution, or highlight the benefits of bitcoins to merchants. while disagreeing with my analysis, they are actually agreeing with it. 

crypto portfolio, passive income cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency prices, 5 crypto to invest in 2018, passive income crypto, crypto on robinhood, why cryptocurrency, crypto hedge fund, crypto trading platform, crypto hedge fund list, crypto sports betting, crypto robinhood, crypto blockchain, cryptokitties reddit, 5 cryptocurrency 2018, 5 crypto to invest in 2018, crypto university, crypto blockchain, crypto portfolio tracker, crypto latest news, 5 cryptocurrencies better than bitcoin, crypto utility tokens, crypto market news, cryptocurrency news, crypto day trading, 4 cryptocurrency trends to watch out for