Author Topic: 5 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018  (Read 194 times)

ValeraSkr

• Trust: 0
    • View Profile
5 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:18:49 AM »

------>  START MAKE BITCOIN NOW!!  <------

that is what i believe is bitcoin's greatest contribution, it started the conversation. it took the first stab at a very complex problem and it created a solution that fell within the ball park. in my opinion, the only way to save bitcoin is to make it elastic, and by making it elastic would violate the very principles on which it was founded. why i am so bearish on bitcoin is because the solution is so obvious. bitcoin has all the benefits a merchant and consumer wants, but it also has a huge negative, that being its high risk volatile nature. a stable value, secure, fraud free bitcoin is the utopian currency.  top 10 home based businesses once that is developed, any hope for the current inelastic bitcoin to function as a viable transactional currency will evaporate, leaving only the speculative investors interested in bitcoin. what i would expect to be bitcoin killer is for an established bank or retailer to issue stable value virtual coins that have a value pegged to a basket of currencies or the us dollar.  they would effectively act as virtual gift cards that are safe, secure, no or low fee and have a relatively stable value. they would be easy to buy, there would be a well established merchant base, amzn would maintain the ledger, utilize all the security features built into the original bitcoin and most importantly, make it convertible. the amacoin would be perfectly elastic. 

crypto sports betting, crypto 2018 accepted papers, crypto hedge fund, crypto latest news, crypto predictions, a cryptocurrency, crypto university, crypto definition, crypto debit card, cryptography i love you, crypto on robinhood, crypto hedge fund, 4 cryptocurrency trends to watch out for, crypto quality signals, crypto sports betting, why cryptocurrency, crypto trading platform, crypto market news, crypto vs stocks, crypto mining software, 1 cryptocurrency, crypto mining rig, cryptocurrencies, in cryptography we trust, crypto price predictions, in cryptocurrency