Author Topic: crypto blockchain  (Read 108 times)

ValeraSkr

• Trust: 0
    • View Profile
crypto blockchain
« on: August 13, 2018, 05:26:17 AM »

------>  START MAKE BITCOIN NOW!!  <------

the main problem economists have with bitcoin is that it is specifically designed to be perfectly inelastic. an inelastic currency in a dynamic economy is certain to create price instability. the extreme price instability of both the products purchased and the value of bitcoin simply outweigh its benefits. after my previous articles generated so many comments, i felt obligated to try to make the case for bitcoin. i wanted to find the good in bitcoin to balance the bad and the ugly.  some home based business ideas while i still hold to my main thesis that bitcoin will eventually fail, and that it will fail because it is either intentionally or accidentally designed to fail, the inherent volatility of bitcoin will simply make it impractical to be used for anything other than a speculative investment. it should be noted that marc invests in companies related to bitcoin; he does not invest in bitcoin. he is kind of like a modern day sears and roebuck supplying the gold miners with picks, coffee and jeans, but never actually getting into the high risk gold mining business. the firm is actively searching for more bitcoin-based investment opportunities.  he does not personally own more than a de minimis amount of bitcoin. i will use mr. one of the first points made in defense of bitcoin is that it is a technological revolution representing the culmination of decades of work done by computer scientists. in this post, i will explain why bitcoin has so many silicon valley programmers and entrepreneurs all lathered up, and what i think bitcoin's future potential is. bitcoin is the first practical solution to a longstanding problem in computer science called the byzantine generals problem. 

crypto portfolio tracker, crypto price predictions, crypto world news, crypto latest news, in crypto we trust, crypto mining software, crypto on robinhood, crypto definition, crypto street podcast, crypto portfolio, crypto portfolio tracker, cryptocurrencies, crypto blockchain, in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrencies, crypto investment, crypto latest news, crypto hedge fund, crypto hedge fund, cryptocurrency prices, cryptocurrency l, crypto trading platform, bitcoin cryptocurrency, crypto market news, crypto mining rig, crypto hedge fund list