* New! Latest stable version of OK wallet v7-SpaceMonkey *

Happy Halloween from Okcash

Started by cryptochris32, October 14, 2020, 05:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptochris32

One of the strongest coins out there which have a great community and been in the crypto industry for more than 5 years and one of the highest stake rewarding pos coin in 2020. Soon, it will be listed in major crypto exchanges and it could reach it's all time high once again in the coming months. Birthday of OK is also on the way. Happy Halloween to all OK Devs and supporters.

Csjoy0363

If Anyone Ask Me, What Is OKCash?
Then at first i told him...
OKCash is a hybrid cryptocurrency that evolved into a full Proof of Stake (PoS) system. [Efficient & Energy Friendly]

Okcash is simple to use, efficient and sustainable, it boasts of a confirmation rate higher than most cryptocurrencies, fast speeds, low fees, long term sustainable staking, a secure messaging system and is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT).

Okcash is a decentralized and fast growing cryptocurrency / movement that was born on Nov 24th 2014. OK was mined (PoW-Scrypt) and evolved to be stake-able (PoS-LTSS-Sha256). Okcash is not a security, it never had an ICO, nor any kind of funding rounds. OK is self sustainable and is fully supported by voluntaries.
After all i say that, OKCash Is a Secure & Profitable Project In Crypto World, Just like Bitcoin

"Happy Halloween from the Okcash fam"
#okcash

Joshep_glez

Okcash family is te best

Happy Halloween from the Okcash Fam

syafa13

Happy Halloween from the Okcash fam"
#okcash

mercurio

Happy Halloween from the Okcash fam
#okcash

NasrulDp